Jungle Juice Recipe
If you are looking for a jungle juice recipe you’ve come to the right place. Now we’re not talking about the recipe for some fancy little cocktail drink you might order at a bar. We’re talking about the jungle juice recipe for a drink that’s made in a 10 gallon cooler, is highly alcoholic but tastes like fruit punch, and is great for a party of fifty.
The following recipe is a very cheap and simple jungle juice recipe. There’s only one kind of liquor in this recipe and that’s Everclear (save the drinkable liquor for shots and other drinks). If this isn’t the recipe you’re looking for there’re a few more jungle juice recipes on this website that you can check out but this is the recipe for the jungle juice that I have made and enjoyed year after year and that has always been a hit at our house parties. In my opinion this jungle juice recipe is the recipe that embodies what jungle juice is all about, it’s easy to make by the gallon, tastes great, will mess you up, and is a lot of fun.
the Jungle Juice Recipe
2 Liters (approx 1/2 gallon) of Everclear
1 Gallon of Orange Juice (no pulp)
4 Liters (approx. 1 gallon) of Sprite
2 Quarts (1/2 gallon) of Cranberry Juice
2 Quarts (1/2 gallon) of Ice Tea (sweet, preferably flavored)
1 Gallon of red Hawaiian Punch or Kool Aid
1. Pour all the Everclear into your cooler
2. Add all the mixers and stir while adding them
3. Perform a taste test and add more liquor or juice as desired
4. Cut the fruit into bite sized pieces and add them into the mix
5. Viola! You’ve got jungle juice!
This jungle juice recipe is not set in stone; it’s really just something to follow if you’ve never made jungle juice before. I usually wing it and roam the supermarket choosing mixers I think would taste good together and I’ve made jungle juice with pineapples and kiwis simply because they looked delicious. There’s no need to follow the jungle juice recipe to a T. Once you get the hang of it, making jungle juice becomes less exact and more like an art and you don’t really need the jungle juice recipe anymore.
- Avoid mixing juices that clash color wise (ie. mixing purple punch with yellow lemonade could make your juice brown).
- Don’t soak the fruit in Everclear, it will taste horrible!
- Keep ice out of the cooler to avoid watering down the jungle juice, instead add ice to cups while serving.
- If in doubt, just follow the jungle juice recipe.